Coconut oil benefits for skin and hair




Organic coconut oil is act as a natural moisturizer for the skin. It helps increase hydration and reduces water loss in dry skin.

A drop of coconut applied on the lips provides moisture and shine to your lips. You can add some mint to the oil to add some more benefits to it.

Coconut oil is the perfect and of course cost-efficient way to remove make-up. Take a cotton ball and gently sweep it over your eyes and face. The oil tends to break down the waxy make-up from the eye and face and leaves the delicate area hydrated too. Once you are done wiping your face with coconut oil, wash it off with a mild face wash.


Coconut oil has naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing properties, which help clean your skin. All you need to do is to apply some oil in circular motions all over the face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage. Once done, wash it off.

Massaging coconut oil into your cuticles and the skin around it will bring some moisture to an over-looked part of the body.

If you are struggling with frizzy hair, then coconut oil is your go-to solution. Just apply some oil on your hair to ensure you have no frizzy hair even if you are exposing them to heat. Make sure you are not using too much heat on your hair.
 

Coconut oil moisturizes your skin, but it also conditions your hair. Apply some oil on your scalp and hair and leave it overnight. Wash your hair the next day and see the result for yourself.

One of the most common causes of dandruff is dry scalp. All you need to do is to massage your scalp with warm coconut oil and coat the rest of the hair too. Let the oil sit on your scalp for 30 minutes before washing it off with water.

Comments

  1. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment